Open Roads...a running blog

There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open. - Nike

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Weekly Mileage-24 miles

Switching my week over to go Monday-Sunday instead of following the regular week. This will help me as racing season starts to plan for my long runs on the weekends. Have a schedule set for the GW 10-miler. Training like it's a 1/2 marathon since I could use the boost and the extra couple miles won't really wear me down. I've been doing around 7-8 the past few weeks getting ready for the 10K this Sunday and I can feel the benefits, so I'm hoping to apply the same logic.

Not counting Sunday, low mileage week but pretty good for a vacation in a rainy locale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home