Open Roads...a running blog

There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open. - Nike

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

4 Miles-39:40

Horrible horrible day at work, but I had a good run on the treadmill afterwards. Feeling pretty comfortable with 10 minute miles, don't need to slow down and can actually speed up at the end. I have a rule against slowing down--once I speed up I stay at that pace. I felt good during the run, though still very anxious afterwards. My lungs were sore so I think it was tougher than it felt.

Trying to figure out what to do with the rest of the week, since theoretically I will be in Florida for a wedding Friday-Sunday, which cuts into long run time. Hurricane Wilma may make all that moot. I need to get a long run or hills in on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home