Open Roads...a running blog

There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open. - Nike

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Weekly Mileage-18.5 Miles

Like I said, lower because of the race that never was. Also was feeling very sore in the legs for want of new running shoes, a problem I've remedied. Getting ready to make the adjustment to winter running--hitting the treadmill because it is icy, scheduling my running around weather reports. Also, since I have been running outside more due to some changes in my schedule, I'm not going to post times on those runs anyways. I don't always know how far I'm going and watching the time makes me less likely to veer from a path where I can calculate out my miles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home