Open Roads...a running blog

There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open. - Nike

Monday, February 20, 2006

7.5 miles

Ran the same route as a couple of weeks ago but a little shorter bc I didn't turn around and go back for my running buddy this time. From what I estimated, it is 7 miles but time-wise I think it is at least 7.5. I timed myself at a little over a 9 minute mile on the portion with markers, but ended up coming in at about 1 hr 15 minutes, which is closed to an 11 minute mile, a pace I know I didn't hit. Maybe just the traffic and stuff at either end of it. Anyhow, pain up my right leg, maybe emananting from my knee. Stiff knees. Sore jaw. Probably those last two and maybe the first can be attributed to the extreme stress. Could feel it while I ran--I'm not feeling loose even though I've been running less. Big day is tomorrow and the next, then we'll see how I'm feeling. NOTE: I edited the mileage here after running again--it was 7.5 miles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home