Open Roads...a running blog

There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open. - Nike

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

3 miles

Woke up thinking I should take the day off because I was sore from weight training yesterday and had two relatively hard runs in a row. But the weather was beautiful and runner's guilt got me out late afternoon. Bad idea. I knew I was dehydrated and sore, and it definitely took its toll in the usual ways. Just tired, more tired than I expected. Think I'll cut out speed work this week to get some rest before the race Sunday.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there,

    Just a suggestion, I find that yoga classes can be very helpful in undoing the soreness in a long run. I wanted to pass on a workshop that I spotted in town -- boundless yoga (1522 U St.NW) is having a workshop for runners on Sunday March 26 from
    12:30 -3 pm. you can check out the description on thier website www.boundlessyoga.com.

    happy running,
    shannon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home