Open Roads...a running blog

There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open. - Nike

Friday, July 14, 2006

5 miles

Early morning run outside, ran what has been my usual route. Legs are pretty sore from re-introducing lunges into my strength training, but I added some tough hills anyways...probably a bad idea as I can hardly walk now. I took the lunges out of my regimen after the stres fracture scare...I had altered my lunges a little and I realized after $1000 worth of tests that my alteration had put extreme pressure on the spot where the pain was centered. So I left lunges out completely while I built up my mileage. Man they work though, I can feel it everywhere below my hips and above my knees right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home