Open Roads...a running blog

There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open. - Nike

Monday, January 16, 2006

3 miles & strength training

Went out to run and my legs were just dead weights and I really didn't feel much energy, so I ran 3 miles on the Y loop, my new favorite place for a recovery run since a lot of my run is on fine gravel, meaning less impact. Not sore really from yesterday, except in the hamstrings while I did squats and lunges. The lunges are new to my routine so I think I'm going to be a little sore from them for a couple of weeks. Otherwise, starting to see the benefits of even the once a week strength training I've been doing. I'm going to add more of it in now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home