Open Roads...a running blog

There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open. - Nike

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

4 miles

Ran the R Rd loop and cut it a little short, but changed the ending and added a hill charge up a pretty decent hill. I think I'm going to try to end that way usually and I need to do some hill workouts there. Funny how it felt different than a sprint--my lungs just felt like they were ripping. Body wasn't going to feel too fast no matter--yesterday was a speedy day for me and my legs were tired. It was very windy today so I was bundled up, and it slowed me down on what was already a slow day for me. Really wanted to get outside today because I feel a lot of self-pressure to go fast when I'm on the treadmill, sort of a slave to the stop watch I guess, and I didn't need another day like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home