Open Roads...a running blog

There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open. - Nike

Sunday, July 30, 2006

6 miles

Didn't run until a little after 8 AM and the sun was blaring down. I did alright though, I think I'm more used to the heat. Ran a couple of hard hills in the middle of the run. Tried a new road I really liked, ran a little bit through a cemetary which I like...I don't think it's creepy, I think it's peaceful and a place to reflect. Loving the iPod Nike+, it unchains me from preplanned routes and I just go, get to try new roads and stuff I would usually say "I'll try that some other day when I don't need X number of miles." Which is never. So good run but so hot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home