Open Roads...a running blog

There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open. - Nike

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

4 Miles-38:16

Thought I'd see if I could make my time of yesterday but without increasing speed through the run. I wanted a steady pace--started out at 9:50 for 1/2 mile then stuck at 9:31 for the remaining 3.5 miles. Hurt like hell. I told myself I'd get to 3 and didn't have to more--but that is what I usually tell myself. On paper (or blog) looks like I've had a great running week but truth is I've been feeling burnt out. I guess I'm just trying extra hard to push through it and I don't want to rest because with the stress at work I need the running and I'll be on vacation next week, flying Saturday, so I definitely will miss Saturday and probably not have a full running week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home